Fross Zelnick Lehrman & Zissu is pleased to announce that 10 of the firm’s lawyers are included in the 2023 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®. In addition, attorney John P. Margiotta is recognized by Best Lawyers® as the 2023 “Lawyer of the Year” for Trademark Law. Only a single lawyer in each practice area and designated metropolitan area is honored as the “Lawyer of the Year,” making this accolade particularly significant. This designation reflects the high level of respect a lawyer has earned among other leading lawyers in the same communities and the same practice areas for their abilities, professionalism, and integrity.
Best Lawyers® singled out associates Robin L. Warren and Sahil Yadav as “Ones to Watch” for Intellectual Property Law. Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America recognizes associates and other lawyers early in their careers for their outstanding professional excellence in private practice in the United States.
Fross would like to congratulate the following lawyers recognized by Best Lawyers®:
- Lawrence Eli Apolzon – Trademark Law
- David A. Donahue – Copyright Law and Litigation – Intellectual Property
- Nadine H. Jacobson – Trademark Law
- Richard Z. Lehv – Copyright Law, Litigation – Intellectual Property, and Trademark Law
- John P. Margiotta – Copyright Law and Trademark Law, “Lawyer of the Year” for Trademark Law, New York City
- Craig S. Mende – Copyright Law and Litigation – Intellectual Property
- Allison Strickland Ricketts – Trademark Law
- James D. Weinberger – Copyright Law and Litigation – Intellectual Property
- Robin L. Warren – Intellectual Property Law, Ones to Watch
- Sahil Yadav – Intellectual Property Law, Ones to Watch